Yummy Chicken Shawarma Recipe

Image Source: Pinterest

Nowadays one chicken recipe is on trend and that is chicken Shawarma which is loved by everyone. Whenever I make this recipe, I invite all my friends to get the appreciation Haha. This can be taken as a meal or as a starter but you are going to love it. When I have tried this dish in a restaurant I just loved it and asked the Chef to provide the recipe for that and I am thankful to him that he has explained me the recipe for it and today I am sharing you the recipe for this yummy dish. Meanwhile, you can also have a look at my recipe for Chicken Lollipop


Ingredients:

  • 1/2 Kg Chicken Thighs

For the Marination:

  • 1/2 cup vinegar
  • 1/2 cup yogurt
  • 1 Tablespoon oil
  • Salt and Pepper
  • 1 Tablespoon Spice and Red Chilli Powder

For the White Sauce

  • 1/2 cup yogurt
  • 1/2 Tablespoon chopped garlic
  • 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
  • 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
  • Salt and Pepper

For Plating:

  • 3 sliced tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup sliced onion
  • 6-7 pita bread rounds

Instructions:

  • Take a bowl and mix all the ingredients specified under marination.
  • Put the chicken pieces into the owl the mix it properly and keep it for the whole night for the marination.
  • Now heat up the oven to 350 degrees F.
  • Take another bowl and mix all the ingredients specified under the white sauce.
  • Put the chicken in the microwave and bake it for 20-30 minutes till it becomes brown in color.
  • Slice chicken into small pieces and place it along with tomato, onion inside pita bread. Roll up and enjoy this delicious dish.
Also Check out the Recipe for Malai Kofta

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts